I'm Tracie S.E. Cho (hence, traciesecho). I'm just a 20-something year old who has a lot to show the world. I want to be a performer because from the bottom of my heart, I love to act, sing, and equally, but not as well, to dance. I love entertaining people through the arts and music. I also have a lot of opinions about life, relationships, and just how to BE. This blog is like so many in that it's run by a "girly-girl" who loves fashion, shopping, make up, and shoes (I LOVE SHOES). But I'd like to think that I offer a refreshing perspective because I value independence, strength, and creativity. More than a blog, I just want a place to document my ever-changing interests through life.
I am also a Christian; and I believe all girls should be classy, confident, and compassionate towards others. I want to offer girls a view point that shows how a "normal" Christian girl lives in this world. No, I do not believe gay people are condemned to hell. But I do want to live a life more like the way Jesus lead his. That does not mean I am perfect. Instead it means that I try to lead life with a wonderful purpose, utilizing the gifts and talents given to us, and always trusting in a greater plan.
I like to say that I know a lot about the world, but in reality, I'm still just figuring it out.
- Movie: The Breakfast Club
- Movie Soundtrack: Garden State, The Great Gatsby, Pocahontas, and Twilight (like, how??)
- Book: Harry Potter & The Fault In Our Stars
- Musical: Chicago
- Ice-Cream: Haagen Dazs-Coffee & Ben and Jerry's-Hazed and Confused
- Candy: Sour Patch Kids
- All-Time Favorite Shows: Game of Thrones, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Sex and the City
- Disney Princess: Pocahontas, Ariel
- Superhero: Captain America
- Song to Sing in the Shower: Defying Gravity, I Can't Help Falling In Love With You, Smash Into You
- Tea: HAHAHA. Coffee.
- Color Combo: White&Gold//Turquoise&Fuschia
- Feeling: Lying down in warm blankets fresh out of the dryer
- Week: Shark Week
- Cup of Coffee: Intelligentsia, Home Brewed (both in Pasadena, CA)
- Espresso: Coffee Code in Buena Park, CA//Prodigy Coffee in West Village NYC; FIKA in Midtown NYC
- Time to Have a Cup of Coffee: ANYTIME
- Pet Peeves: toilet paper rolling the other way, tooth paste squeezed in the middle, whistling, leg shakers
- Go-To Drink: Moscow Mule, Petit Syrah
- Celebrity Crush: Chris Evans & Steve Yeun
- Go-To Nail Color: Blood Red
- Worst Habits: Substituting coffee for water, messy room (even when I clean it)
- Best Habits: NO MATTER WHAT I always take off my make up before sleeping.